Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. My goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. Once I learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home will be easier. Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, or gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. My purpose is to make the overall experience and process much more efficient!
Home Buying Process
Step 1: Learning the Home Buying Process with Adam
Step 2: Get Pre-approved for Mortgage Loan / Secure Financing
Step 3: Define Your Goals, Needs and Budget
Step 4: House Hunting
Step 5: Make an Offer
Step 6: Negotiation Process
Step 7: Conduct Inspection & Due Diligence on Property
Step 8: Clear to Close with Mortgage Lender
Step 9: Prepare for Closing
Step 10: Day of Closing / Time to Enjoy You New Home!