Adam is a life-time resident of the Minneapolis area, he was born and raised in the Edina and Lake Minnetonka communities. His diverse understanding of the Twin Cities market trends, luxury niches and communities allow him to achieve the real estate goals of his clients.
Adam’s real estate career over the last 10 years has offered a wide variety of opportunities to represent clients from premier luxury estates to affordable starter homes and condominiums, his exemplary level of service and commitment has helped countless professionals, celebrities and individuals find the home of their dreams. Adam proudly represents homes in all price levels throughout the Minneapolis – St. Paul metro area.
Currently, he resides in St. Louis Park and is actively involved in the community, Chamber of Commerce, Rotary and greater area events. Adam was formally educated at Loras College with a degree in Business; attained a degree in Construction Management and a bachelor’s degree in Urban and Regional Studies from Minnesota State University.
Giving back has always been an important part of his personal life and career, with a special affinity for local parks and animals, yet has been a proud supporter of many other charities in the community.
Adam received many accolades throughout his career, to name a few:
- Relocation certified with Cartus, USAA, Affinity, Plus Relocation
- Most Expensive Residential Real Estate Sale for 2014
- Super Real Estate Agent voted by readers of Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine & Twin Cities Business Monthly
- Residential Rockstar by MSP Business Journal
- Experienced in New Construction, Relocation, Homes, Condos, Development, Investment Properties, Lots and Land